Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi Y'all

Here goes the first post for our GWP Gals blogspot. Since SO MANY people are online, we thought it would be great to post anything related to ladies ministry on this site.
My plan is to keep you updated about events, book club news, showers, weddings, monthly newsletters listed, prayer requests..... basically anything you GWP Gals would like to see on here. Prayerfully, this will be a great way communication tool in our busy lives.
Hope to see everyone at the brunch on Saturday, January 17 at 10:00 at Neva Richard's home. If you need directions, you can email me at gwpgals@insightbb.com
Happy Wednesday,
Valerie

5 comments:

  1. Just want to commend you Valerie for starting this as well as the pretty wallpaper you're using. I think it's girly friendly. I love it and look forward to using it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great common place to find info quickly! Thanks Valerie for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for starting this. I think it will be a great way to keep us all informed and to share prayer requests and blessings. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TUESDAY NIGHT BOOK CLUB MEMBERS--REMINDER
    Our next meeting will be Tuesday, February 3 at 5:30 at Panera Bread. We will be discussing Chapters 1-4 of "The Shack". Looking forward to the good food and lively conversation! See you there! -Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already, so I'm commenting on this and realizing it's from a YEAR ago! Okay, GWP girls, we gotta get this started again! :) I was so excited about this blog where I can chat with all these girls from my new church family! And I was sad thinking I missed some ladies' brunch this weekend, then saw where that post said 2009! :)

    ~April M.

    ReplyDelete